March 2020: Power to Prosper
And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day, Deuteronomy 8:18.
Thank God for the miracles and the blessings of the month of February, the month of “Divine Transformation.” This third month of 2020, and the year of Great Turnaround, the Lord will grant you the Power to Prosper in Jesus name. When you really think of the word prosperity, there is so much energy and fullness to it, far more than money. The subject of prosperity must be balanced with the subject of holiness so that after we have prospered, we would not go to hell.
Apostle John wrote in 3 John verse 2, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers
God wants us to prosper in all areas of our lives. Good health physically is wonderful to have. The Lord Jesus Christ paid for our healing, for by His stripes we are healed (1 Peter 2:24). To prosper spiritually is holiness; it is to be growing in grace and in the knowledge of Christ. God also wants His children to prosper materially. The Patriarchs were wealthy. Abraham prospered, Isaac was prosperous (Genesis 26:13), and Jacob was exceedingly prosperous, and had large flocks, female and male servants, and camels and donkeys (Genesis 30:43). Thus, says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go (Isaiah 48:17). Your prosperity gives God pleasure -Psalm 55:27
Some of the conditions that lead to prosperity:
1. Seek God first and His righteousness- Matthew 6:33. Give Jesus Christ first place in your life by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior.
2. Develop Your Faith (Trust) in God- Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
3. Meditate on the Word of God for prosperity and good success Joshua 1:8. Meditation implies reasoning about the Word and deducing insights from it. Meditation plus application equals good success.
4. Be diligent- And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ, Colossians 3:23-24.
5. Honor God with Your Substance- Givers gain-Luke 6:38. Four-way gain- Every time God gives you an opportunity to sew by giving, He is giving you an opportunity for blessing. Matthew 13:3-8, 2 Cor 9: 8
6. Tithe-10% of your income, Malachi 3: 8-11. First fruit of what God gave to you Proverbs 3:9. The tithe is not yours to keep. You are cursed when you rob God-Mal 3:9. God will give you an increase when you pay tithe. When you honor the Lord, He will prosper you.
7. Obedience to the Word of God, Deuteronomy 28:1 & 13.
8. Wait for the harvest, be patient. You kill harvest with murmuring-Mark 11:23 Gal 6:9 A lack of patience will kill the harvest.
Give God with joy, look beyond what you have to get what God can supply, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ-Ephesians 1:3. We enjoy His comfort, guidance, wisdom, direction, power, and we have access to the throne of God in prayer. Whatever our needs may be, the Lord can supply them.
1. Thank you, Father, for the salvation and prosperity of my soul
2. Thank you, Father, for it is Your will that I prosper in all areas just as my soul prospers.
3. Father, forgive me wherever I have failed You in tithes, offering and in giving in Jesus’ name.
4. O God, locate and revive my divine potentials, in the name of Jesus.
5. I break every curse of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord create profitable opportunities for me, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, if my job or business needs changing, change it for me, in Jesus’ name.
8. O God reveal the secret of spiritual prosperity to me, in the name of Jesus.
9. All my stolen blessings be returned to me, in the name of Jesus.
10. Thank You Father for granting me the power to prosper in Jesus Name.
Welcome to the month of March 2020, May the Lord endow you with the Power to Prosper in all areas of your life in Jesus name.
Yours in Him,
Pastor Dr. Lillian Haastrup.
October 1, 2020
September 1, 2020
August 1, 2020